Eleve Motors Sales Warranty
All JDM engines and transmissions in the JJH inventory come from fully operational, quality tested automobiles in Japan. They undergo a 15 – 25 multi-point inspection process from our JDM experts before import.
Once the engines are received at our HQ facility, each item undergoes a visual, digital and mechanical inspection, plus a secondary multi-point inspection phase which is compression testing. What you get as a result is an inventory stocked with high-end, top performance gear, that is certified quality standard for consumer and professional installation / application.
Eleve Motors Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Used Performance Engines: 90 Days
- Used Replacement Engines: 90 Days
- Used Replacement Transmissions: 90 Days
- Used Performance Transmissions: 30 days
- Mechanical and Electric Parts: No Warranty
- ECU: 30 days
- Advance deposits made on engines, transmissions and parts will put the Item on HOLD for 15 Days, within which the buyer is allowed the latitude to gather more funds and complete the purchase. After the 15 days hold, JJH™ reserves the right to release the item from HOLD if no further payments have been issued. The full balance must be paid within 45 days of the first deposit.
The Warranty Does Not Cover The Following
- Any Loss caused by overheating or misuse of the engine or transmission.
- Towing charges and/or freight or delivery charges.
- Loss caused by engine improperly installed.
- The cost of labor required to move, and install engine.
- Loss caused by any modifications or use of the engine for which it wasn’t meant.
- Loss caused by a defective timing belt.
- Loss caused by modification or force induction.
Eleve Motors is not responsible for the improper installation or improper use of any engine/transmission sold to a customer; therefore we will not be held liable for incidental or consequential damage arising from loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, or commercial loss, or any other consequential damage or loss.
- The buyer may issue claim via email, for any part that was included in the original item description or list of included parts, provided it complies with all sections under our warranty and claims terms.
- Pictures and documents (invoice and mechanic report) will be required to support claims. The buyer has the latitude of inspecting the package upon receipt prior to signing the proof of delivery. If any discrepancies are noted the buyer can then file a claim.
- The buyer has the right to refuse delivery if damage is noted or have the dispatch driver note the damages on the proof of delivery with a reference so that a valid claim can be filed.
- STEP 1: l warranty claims must be initiated via email with precise explanation of an issue.
- STEP 2: The engine MUST be returned in the same condition it was shipped out. Any and all missing parts will be impeded to the exchange gear.
- STEP 3: The customer is responsible for shipping the engine back to us for inspection of the defective engine. If the engine is verified to be defective, JJH™ Engines, will ship out a replacement engine to the buyer at no extra charge to the buyer.
All return requests MUST be legitimate and MUST fully comply with the aforementioned clauses of the JJH Sales warranty. In accordance with the warranty, all buyers must adhere to the following return terms;
- Returns must be requested within 45 days from date of purchase or initial deposit.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. Charges related to the return of the item must be covered by the customer.
- In the unlikely event that any item needs to be returned, it must be in the same condition it was sold and fully assembled.
- Buyer must relay to us via email to initiate the return request
- After an item is returned, each item is duly inspected. During inspection we discover that the item was damaged or destroyed while under the client’s possession, we will not issue any refund.
- Upon completion of the test of returned item, we will notify you for replacement or refund.
- If the case is determined NOT to be valid, there will be no replacement sent or refund issued.